To protect the safety of underground pipelines during construction and avoid damage, we should actively coordinate the relationship between the parties, urge the construction units and pipeline units to strengthen communication, coordinate with each other, and take active and effective measures to protect underground pipelines. According to polyethylene composite pipe manufacturers The main tasks should be as follows:
I. Measures taken during the construction preparation phase
1. Before the start of construction, the construction unit organizes relevant pipeline units, construction units and supervision units to participate in the pipeline comprehensive dispatching meeting. The pipeline ownership unit will make the pipeline's nature, direction, depth, pipe diameter and pipeline changes as clear as possible to the construction unit; and dispatch guardians to the construction site. When formulating the construction organization design plan, the technical person in charge of the construction unit project department should consider the operability and safety of the plan from the perspective of the current pipeline protection, and ensure the pipeline safety from the scheme.
2. After the construction unit obtains various underground pipeline materials, check the verification of the site and the drawings and materials. Establish and improve the underground pipeline safety assurance system. The project department should set up a full-time safety officer. The operation team should carry out three levels of safety education and safety technology. The mechanical operators with excellent technical level should be selected, and the safety construction technology should be provided to the operators. Formulate a safety production responsibility system, clarify reward and punishment measures, and implement responsibility to people.
3. Detailed investigation of underground pipelines at the site, the main methods available are:
(1) Excavation pit: This is the main method for the long-term exploration of underground pipelines for municipal construction. The excavation is carried out by manual excavation. The excavation should be carried out by thin layer of iron shovel. It is not suitable to use sharp tools such as alpaca and steel brazing. According to the site conditions, the spacing of the pits is determined, and the information about the general trend and depth of the pipeline is inferred from the pipeline conditions exposed by the two or more pits.
(2) Detection by pipeline detector: In the survey of underground pipelines, scientific methods are used to manually excavate and combine modern surveying and mapping techniques and instruments. Comprehensive exploration is carried out before excavation of old roads, and comparison with existing pipeline drawings and materials is obtained. Accurate information on underground pipelines.
(3) Communicate with the professional guardians of each pipeline unit, and ask them to introduce the distribution of the pipeline. The matters that should be paid attention to during the construction are very beneficial to the safety and progress of the project.
(4) According to the experience, carefully observe and reasonably judge the location and type of the branch pipeline. Key observation points: concentrated through pipelines around the intersection, and access to the branch pipes along the line. Generally, the general direction of the pipeline can be seen from the inspection of the manhole cover; the utility pole leads down the line, and the power distribution cabinet is connected to the nearby power inspection well. Care should be taken to lay underground power cables.
4. Draw a pipeline map. The surveyed various underground pipelines are superimposed on the same plane distribution map, indicating the embedding mode of each pipeline, posted in the office's prominent position, and organized construction management personnel to study at the end, and remind relevant personnel to pay attention to pipeline safety at any time.
5. Do a warning sign on the spot. For the identified underground pipelines, a warning sign should be made at the construction site. The method is to insert a small red flag along the pipeline, and set the direction sign and sign on the flagpole. The name, pipe diameter and number of the pipe are indicated on the signboard. Information such as burial depth, white lime is connected between Xiaohongqi to form a line, prompting construction workers and mechanical operators to pay attention to the safety of underground pipelines. For pipelines that are shallowly buried and subject to heavy pressure, the warning line should also be used to prohibit all heavy machinery from passing.
Second, the measures taken during the construction process
1. The “Activities of the Earth” must be strictly enforced.
2. When mechanically excavating trenches and road troughs, there should be a special person to direct the white lime line outside the safe distance of the underground pipeline. The mechanical operation is prohibited in the line to avoid damage to the pipeline due to the extrusion of the soil on both sides of the pipeline. The position of the pipeline shall be lightly excavated by artificial thin layer. Temporary protection and reinforcement measures shall be taken after the pipeline is exposed, and any potential safety hazards shall be checked at any time.
3. If there is no underground pipeline found in the slot, or if there is any completion data, but the position and orientation of the pipeline are not in conformity with the actual situation, it is necessary to hold a special meeting with the relevant unit in time to formulate a special protection plan.
4, the mechanical operators must obey the command of the site management personnel, careful operation, mining operations should not be too large, to prevent blind construction, the construction machinery travel route should avoid the marked underground pipeline location.
5, when the common water supply, cable, gas pipeline and other obstacles, in order to avoid obstacles will suddenly rise, or go to the left and right, very irregular phenomenon. Therefore, the construction personnel should always be vigilant and cannot take it into consideration according to the pipeline position and elevation found at a certain pit.
6. During the excavation operation, the pipeline position is estimated according to the change of soil layer and the change of soil water content. According to experience: the soil suddenly becomes wet or the partial tumbling should be considered due to the leakage of the nearby water supply pipeline; the soil should be considered to dry out suddenly. There may be heating pipes nearby; it is safer to show the soil as undisturbed soil. If it is shown as backfill or backfilled with other materials, care should be taken for underground pipelines.
7. Judging the location and type of pipeline according to the common piping materials of professional pipelines. The heating pipe is usually made of yellow sand; the gas pipe is usually filled with stone powder, and a warning tape is placed at the top of the pipe 30cm; the water supply pipe is usually covered with cement stone chips; the electric direct pipe is usually made of concrete. Therefore, when excavating the road trough, you should be careful of the underground pipe when you suddenly dig out the above materials.
3. Measures to be taken in the event of an underground pipeline safety accident
1. The construction party shall set up a safety leading group to deal with accidents that may be caused during the construction process. There should be an emergency plan.
2. When an accident occurs in the power, communication cable, gas or oil pipeline, the on-site personnel shall immediately control the fireworks around the site, close the site, evacuate the personnel and immediately notify the relevant management department by telephone. If the situation is urgent, they shall immediately pass The fire "119" and the public security command center "110" requested support; to prevent further expansion of the accident.
3. Active and effective fire-fighting measures should be taken for the gas pipelines that have been on fire. Use yellow mud, wet grass bags and corresponding fire extinguishers to extinguish the fire and isolate the scene.
4. Cut off the power supply from the fire.
5. High temperature lamps (such as iodine tungsten lamps) cannot be used for night construction.
6. When there may be a threat to the safety of people inside and outside the area, evacuation of personnel unrelated to accident rescue must be carried out.
7. After the accident occurs, it should be reported to the emergency headquarters immediately. The contents of the accident report shall include the time, place, location (unit), brief passage, number of casualties and emergency measures taken.
8. The external transmission of emergency information shall be carried out in accordance with the prescribed “reporting procedures”.