The steel mesh skeleton plastic composite pipe is an improved new steel skeleton plastic composite pipe. This tube is also known as the srtp tube. This new type of pipe is made of high-strength over-plastic steel mesh frame and thermoplastic polyethylene. The wire-wound mesh is used as the skeleton reinforcement of polyethylene plastic pipe. It is based on high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and uses high-performance HDPE. The modified binder resin closely connects the steel wire skeleton with the inner and outer layers of high-density polyethylene, so that it has an excellent composite effect. Because the high-strength steel wire reinforcement is coated in a continuous thermoplastic, the composite pipe overcomes the respective disadvantages of the steel pipe and the plastic pipe, while maintaining the respective advantages of the steel pipe and the plastic pipe.
The steel wire mesh skeleton plastic composite pipe adopts high-quality materials and advanced production technology to make it have higher pressure resistance. At the same time, the composite pipe has excellent flexibility and is suitable for long-distance buried water supply and gas pipeline systems. The pipe fittings used in the steel mesh skeleton polyethylene composite pipe are polyethylene electrofusion pipe fittings. When connecting, the inner plastic of the pipe and the inner plastic of the pipe are melted by the heating element inside the pipe, and the pipe and the pipe are reliably connected.
The following steel mesh skeleton composite pipe manufacturers tell everyone about their characteristics:
1. Overcoming the rapid stress cracking of plastic pipes, since the structures of steel and plastic are composite, there is no rapid stress that is difficult to overcome by plastic pipes.
2. It has the strength, rigidity and impact resistance of ordinary pure plastic pipes, similar to the low linear expansion coefficient and creep resistance of steel pipes;
3. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, convenient installation, electric heating joints for pipeline connection, strong axial tensile resistance, mature and reliable connection technology, complete development of pipe fittings and specifications, and connection with various other pipelines and valve equipment;
4. Double-sided anti-corrosion, with the same anti-corrosion performance as plastic tubes, high temperature and corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity;
5. The structure is excellent, the reinforcing skeleton of the pipe and the inner and outer plastics are mutually contained as a whole, and there is no worry about the peeling of the inner and outer plastics and the reinforcing body;
6. The inner wall is smooth and does not scale, and the head loss of the pipe type is 30% lower than that of the steel pipe;
7. The overall design of the pipe is based on a service life of 50 years;
8. Tubes of different pressure levels can be manufactured by adjusting the diameter of the steel wire, the thickness of the plastic layer, etc.;