HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe, referred to as PE corrugated pipe, was first developed in Germany in the early 1980s. After more than ten years of development and improvement, it has evolved from a single variety to a complete product line. It is very mature in the production process and use technology. Due to its excellent performance and relatively economical cost, it has been greatly promoted and applied in developed countries such as Europe and the United States.
Double-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of lightweight pipe made of high-density polyethylene. It has the characteristics of light weight, high pressure resistance, good toughness, fast construction and long service life. Its excellent wall structure design and other structures Compared with pipes, the cost is greatly reduced. And because the connection is convenient and reliable, it is widely used at home and abroad. A large number of alternative concrete and cast iron pipes.
The following polyethylene composite pipe manufacturers introduce their characteristics:
1. The product structure is unique and the pressure resistance is strong;
2. The inner wall is smooth and the flow rate is large;
3, the product is convenient to connect, the interface is well sealed, corrosion-resistant, zero leakage, no scaling, avoid secondary pollution, is the ideal "green pipe";
4. The product has good flexural properties and can adapt to uneven settlement of soil;
5, long service life, buried for more than 50 years;
6. The product is light in weight and convenient in construction, which can reduce construction cost and shorten construction period;
7. At 15 ft/sec, the wear resistance is 3 to 5 times higher than that of ordinary or fine-grained steel tubes.
Next we understand the scope of its application:
1. Municipal drainage and sewage pipeline system engineering;
2. Drainage and sewage are buried underground in apartments and residential quarters;
3. The pre-buried pipeline of the expressway and the infiltration water pipe network of the golf course;
4. Water conservancy projects such as irrigation, water drainage and drainage in farmland;
5. Chemicals and mines are used for fluid transportation and ventilation;
6. Protective casings for underground pipelines and sheathed pipes for communication cables.